1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Then, in a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, butter, cream, and creamed corn. Beat w/ an electric mixer (or stir until thoroughly combined).
2. Add poblanos and corn kernels.
3. Slowly add the dry kit to the wet ingredient mixture until combined. The mixture should resemble cake batter.
4. Grease a large 9″ x 13″ rimmed baking dish/pan.
5. Pour the pudding mixture into the dish and place it in the oven. Lightly tent the baking dish with foil.
6. Bake for 35 mins with the foil on, then remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the center is just set.
**PLEASE NOTE** Because different oven temperatures may vary (particularly at different altitudes), you may need to adjust the baking time, baking temperature, or both to achieve your desired bake and consistency.